- You are here
- Skadi Loppet
- Info and Service
Participation limit 1000 starters
- Open with credit card until March 11th, 2022 - midnight
- Open by bank transfer until March 11th, 2022
Registrations without receipt of payment 6 days after registration will be automatically deleted!
Registration deadline: Friday, March 11th, 2022 at the latest
- for all competitions if there are still starting places available.
ATTENTION: Late registration is not possible on site!
If the event does not take place, the Skadi Loppet liability conditions apply
Included in the entry fee - for the 30th anniversary
The anniversary Skadi Loppet cap by Löffler (24,99€)
The Skadi Loppet Ski Clips from SWIX (9,95€)
The strating fee (service fee) includes:
Löffler Skadi Loppet anniversary cap (value:24,99€) and SWIX Skadi Loppet ski clips (value:4,90€)
Transportation from Bodenmais to Skadi Loppet Arena and back
free parking lots in the Skadi Loppet Arena (as long as free spaces are available)
starting bib and time keeping chip as souvenir
time keeping and result service
luggage storage in the Skadi Loppet Arena
up to 4 catering points on the track - depends on track length
ambulance on the tracks
catering in the finish area
catering for runners after the race with a 10 € voucher in selected restaurants in Bodenmais
waxing service for free by Fischer Ski
unfortunately not possible in 2022 due to legal requirements: showering after the race
Attention: Euroloppet Passport Holders have the following advantages at Skadi Loppet
- 20% discount on starting fees on registration from February 02nd. This means at the Skadi Loppet, that he/ she always pays the lowest starting fee. No administration fee for local late registration!
- Euroloppet Passport Holders start at least in the 2nd starting block in each race at the Skadi Loppet
- Euroloppet Passport Holders have the possibility to use the START Euroloppet Wax Service with World-Cup experience