- You are here
- Skadi Loppet
- Info and Service
Participation limit 1100 starters (550 Saturday + 550 Sunday)
The registration is
- open with credit card until March 8 th, 2024 - midnight
- open by bank transfer until March 8 th, 2024
Registrations without receipt of payment 6 days after registration will be automatically deleted!
Registration deadline - for all competitions if there are still starting places available: Friday, March 8 th, 2024 at the latest
ATTENTION: Late registration is not possible on site!
If the event does not take place, the Skadi Loppet liability conditions apply
Registration only for clubs
- with this Excel file
Only for clubs with at least 6 Runners!
- up to a maximum of Saturday - two weeks before the races, if there are still starting places available.
- Registration by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Only possible with bank transfer!
- Incoming payment required no later than 5 working days after registration!
- Start number pick-up only in full club-wise!
The strating fee (service fee) includes:
Skadi Loppet crystal medal
Bus shuttle service from Bodenmais to Skadi Loppet Arena and back
Free parking lots in the Skadi Loppet Arena (as long as free spaces are available)
Starting bib as souvenir
Time keeping service and result service
Luggage storage in the Skadi Loppet Arena
Up to 4 catering points on the track - depends on track length
Ambulance service on the tracks
Catering in the finish area
Catering after the race with 10 € Skadi Loppet Voucher
in restaurants in Bodenmais (also at the award ceremony in the Pfarrzentrum)
Award ceremony - JOSKA trophies per category 1.-3. (Over 350 trophies in total)
ATTENTION: Each starter has the opportunity to purchase a Löffler Skadi Loppet cap for € 5.00 when picking up the start number.
(Only possible with bib pick-up)
The price for non-participants is €15.00
Starting place transfers / starting vouchers / starting voucher codes
- The starting place for all registered runners from 2023 will automatically be transferred 1 to 1 to 2024. Route changes are possible free of charge until
February 1st, 2024. The starting place transfer only applies to the next following Skadi Loppet. Failure to redeem the starting place expires.
Starting vouchers issued by the OK Skadi Loppet are only valid for the next Skadi Loppet. If not redeemed, the voucher expires.
Transferred starting places, starting vouchers are not transferable to other people or refundable.